Thursday, March 24, 2011

wonderful Wednesday!woohoo

It starts out, taking CJ to school then coming home to get George and I ready.  We got back to the school before 10am. There was a tornado drill..everyone in position! Time for buses to load. CJ had to ride with me because they have no AED's on the bus and the school only has one!  So if I couldn't go on the field trip then CJ wouldn't be able to go! (isn't that discrimination?) So we get to UNOH and tour the campus, had I known this I might not have wore heels.  Carrying George and a 10 lbs. AED is not fun.  Plus it was cold! ewww.  Then it was across the street to the event hall for an etiquette banquet. I had to sit by George, who knocked over his salad and then started licking the ranch off the table.  Now he has never done that at home, so why when we have to behave does this happen? After lunch we took CJ back to school.

Next was nap time. Up early to pick CJ up from school, Wednesdays are half days.  Office Depot was next. CJ decided she loved the store.  After getting the supplies we needed it was back home.  CJ then took a quick walk around the block to collect caned goods for a local charity that feeds people in the community.  Back in the car 30mins. later to go to 2 school, first an Arts Magnet School, the across town to the Sci-Tech magnet school.  We had to tour both in under 3 hours. Back home! By this time it was dinner and nothing was ready so the Chinese Restaurant.  We ordered 3 meals for 4 people and some how took home 3 meals...gotta love Chinese.  Home again! Bed, bath, and beyond. Oh! and I tried to hook up my printer and well my Mac doesn't have word and I can't find a word that is old enough to run on the format. The Pc's hardrive doesn't work so I can't download anything with a disk, but it does have word.  My night ended in frustration, Thank you technology!

2 comments:

  1. Jen, I don't know how old your Mac is, but if you can download stuff on to it, you might try OpenOffice -- it's almost exactly like Word, Excel, PowerPoint but all FREE (and legal LOL). You can get it here: http://download.openoffice.org/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology has been a real pain for me the past few days. Think the majority of my problem has been fixed and once the last few glitches are taken care of I'll be a happy woman again.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete