Saturday, March 12, 2011

George-isms

George is full of crazy stuff, I think know it is in his blood. George told me that his lipstick was cold. Meaning my chap stick is minty. G: is that guy a police he has a mooshtasch? Meaning everyone that has a mustache must be a cop, even the girl he had a play date with since she had a fake mustache she must be a part time cop.

Everyday or hour George is someone else. Here is a short list, Dark Vader,  Anakin Skywalker, Batman, Joker, Spider man, George the monkey, police officer, Indiana Jones, Joker's henchmen, Storm trooper, Mr. Alligator (Albert), Power Rangers, Chowder, a robot from the future, Big Boy (the restaurant mascot), the mountains at Grandma's house is Sautee, ect.

Today I caught him dancing, holding my cell phone, when I asked him what he was dancing too, It was no surprise that it made no sense. He was dancing to Angry Birds?!  I have also been trying to teach him to read, but he has the attentions span of a flea and we have been on lesson one for a week!

This past week he got some new Batman under roos and insisted they are short, they are the big under roos with the pocket, that he learned how to use the slit, so he won't be wearing those shorts outside EVER!  It is a good thing it is too cold still to wear shorts, or we would be having a melt down.

AHH, and that's my BOY!

The Book is The Reading Lesson
By: Michael Levin, M.D.
      Charan Langton, M.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment