Monday, February 7, 2011

Show Love

This is the month of LOVE, and is heart month. I can't think of a better way to say I love you then to do something bigger than me. I think there are lots of people out there like me, well not just like me, if you read my blog you won't want to be anything like me.  What I mean is that, I have lots of stuff and sure would like more stuff, but it is just stuff and does not make me full, it just keeps me wanting more meaning less junk.

Here are two different families that are doing something  more. Something bigger than them self.
Joe and Brandi Cash, they are in the process of following God to Africa to adopt a child. Here is her blog, they are selling shirts, and coffee to help raise money. That is a lot of coffee and shirts. Oh did I mention they also had a yard sale. Yes, the sold their stuff. Will you help them bring a child home?


Also there is The Wills,
Bobby and Paula, these two have sold everything they had to their name. Followed God to Thailand. Can you imagine leaving everything you have ever known to follow God. Most of us won't leave our home town! The are living God's work.
1) Commit to pray for the Wills and for the mission God has called them to in Thailand.
2) Commit to give of your financial resources for the mission God had called the Wills to in Thailand. You can do this by going to the website for United World Mission at United World Mission and click on donate online.
3) You can host a dessert part for the Wills and help them tell more people about this mission to Thailand. The more people that hear, the more that join their team of prayer and financial supporters. This is a simple event to host, no hassles and a lot of fun.
4) You can let the Wills know of people you think would like to hear about this mission. The more we work together the larger the work force grows and we can reach the lost people of Thailand quicker.  You can reach the Wills via email at: Paula and Bobby
5) You can tell your small group, Sunday school class, UMW group at church, your discipleship group or your children’s groups and homeschool groups about this mission God has called the Wills to and perhaps your group can adopt them as your missionary family. This is educational for everyone and gets all people involved in the Great Commission when we work together.
THANK YOU!

IMG_4264

No comments:

Post a Comment