Thursday, November 4, 2010

Every Season turn, turn, turn

Well we have found out today that we will be moving. No date yet. But it will be in this month, and it will be to Lima, OH. Last time we moved with Ford we had a weeks notice and I was on full bedrest with George, and it was the week befor school started back for ChloeJace. But you might be asking yourself what is in Ohio??? Besides speeding tickets?? I guess we will find out. The only thing that I know about the place we are going is that it is off of I 75. It will only add about 2hours more of a drive to GA. We have already started packing, it is never to early! I hate moving and packing but it is a good way to get rid of alot of junk you have around the house. The price of living is cheaper, alot cheaper, the median house price is 80k. Wow! right. That is super cheap! Hopefuly I will be able to get a job. Not that I have on here, but I need one. ChloeJace will need a good school and she has that here so I am praying that we will get the same even more up there. I do love the snow. And I am guessing that there is more snow up there. There is also brown dirt that I am excited about. I am thinking I will like summers alot more since they won't be blazing hot! So we will see keep us in your prayers! We are going to need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment