Sunday, October 24, 2010

My great Kids!

So I know my children are just on loan from the lord. And I am to mold them and guide them. Growing up without a mother sometimes makes that hard. But tonight while at a pumpkin carving party I realized how great they are. George full of energy, was, well George. He played and had a great time laughed and giggled. ChloeJace was sweet polite and helpful. I never had to get onto ither of them for anything. George after eating his pizza jumped down and washed his hands. ChloeJace talked with the adults and never missed a beat of having fun or being a lady. I know I had very little to do with this. These to are true blessing from God. Somehow in my crazy way of trying to parent they are getting it. They could not be better. But yet their personalities came through and they had fun. The perfect mix. I think it started with ChloeJace she is the perfect storm of what a child of God is. She has been through horrible things, and somehow is not bitter or mean. She accepts what God has put in her path, and she embrasses it, and show others how to walk gracefuly through some of the hardes times of life. I don't know why ChloeJace's life has to have these challenges, but I am thankfull that God gave them to the right person. She allow God to guide her life, and I pray she always does.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, you are truly a gifted writer. The key to good writing is to hook the reader quickly and then to craft words as an artist does with paint and canvas. Your musings are inspired, from the heart, and others can relate. This is simply beautiful, Jennifer. I hope you keep this particular entry so ChloeJace and George might one day stumble across it, and feel such pride to know how very loved they are by their mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen..I'm so glad you are sharing your heart here. I will definately be reading. I wonder with Chloe's sweet spirit amidst her difficulties if it's God's grace poured over your life and hers. You have been through so much; have grown through so much and could He be showering you with blessings and favors undeserved. May He use her in amazing ways...ways beyond your comprehension. And as you sit back and watch what He does you can have that proud Mamma grin on your face cuz you know who her Abba Father is! And I pray that same thing over George. May he grow up in the Lord with strength and resolve to do whatever He calls him to do. Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great prayer for Jenn's children, Melody. As I affirm your words, I also ask our LORD to impart these blessings into your own son and daughter. May Mitchell, ChloeJace, George and Sophia be mighty men and women of GOD in their generation!

    ReplyDelete