Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Welcome to my blog, I have 2 kids and a husband, I have a 2yr. old boy George, and an 8 yr. old girl Chloe- Jace, and my husband is Brian. And I am Jennifer, and I have a whole lott of stories to tell. Oh I have a great website for young 8+ christian girls. www.faithgrilz.com super cool and for girls only, with great shopping for mom. Magazines and stuff for girls that are faith based. I am so glad I found this site and the bible is great and interactive for girlz. So I guess I will start with that and see what happens next.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Jennifer! I am so pleased you are just jumping our here to share what GOD has, is and will continue to do in your life.

    Ministry doesn't have to be a pulpit or a stage; why, it can even look like a Blog Page! I know you have wonderful insights to share with other women, and I know that if you are faithful with little, He will give you much more.

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! You go girl!!! And thanks for tell me about faithgirlz because I've already added it to my blog sidebar for others to see as well. I am super excited about reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete